So it is the 31st and I find myself with some work to do in analyzing my goals and writing new goals. Here is how I did with the first month of January 2011.
- 25 pages read in Shantaram per week-Met, finished entire book
- 2 times of drinking per month-did not meet. Drank a total of 4 times, 2 at work events, 2 times out socially
- workout 3 times per week- did not meet due to illness, but averaged 3.16 times per week
- 1 blog post per week- Met, I think
- 2 personal email sent per week to friends and family to stay connected–Met
- 2 new recipes tried each week- did not meet, but made 7 new recipes
So now for February. Here are my goals for February with some carry over from last months unmet goals.
- 3 times drinking in February (It is Chinese New Year’s after all!)
- floss teeth 3 times per week
- eat NO dairy this month
- only 4 meals where I eat meat per week, eggs are alright
- one chapter in Everyday Math teaching manual per week to prepare for IST
- yoga or pilates 2 times per week
- 1 new recipe per week